Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More Work!?...Right-O

    All you gamers out there that may... or may not read this, enjoy the title haha. Good old Warcraft 3... I wish Warcraft would return to its roots and become an RTS again. but thats not what this here blog is about, its about work, and lots of it.

    Actually I just wanted to say how thankful I am for the job I have, its only been 6 days, but I love it. Even today, it was well, it was all kinds of problems, and me being new felt near completely helpless, which was really frustrating. I like to help people, like more then most anything else, I like to help people, so it was a pain to see my co-worker stressing out and having a hard time even though well nothing was her fault and she shouldn't have had to put up with all that.

   Not only did we have all kinds of crazy with a bunch of flights being canceled, changed, delayed, and otherwise but the morning shit had made a number of mistakes that complicated everything by about 300%. however, even with that, Being at the hotel, and being able to work, and do my best felt so good. even though I wasn't able to help my co-worker as much as I would have liked, i was able to do all I could, and help her in some small amounts. Even with all the stress of doing distress vouchers and the phone booth worker for the night being a little lazy. (that means we have phones going crazy and we have to answer them) Even after all that, I loved being there/


    I love my job! Even when I have to stay 30 minutes over and wasn't able to take some tests at work like I thought I would have time for. It was fun, well... many not fun, but fulfilling. It really is something I can do, love to do, and really enjoy. I'm so glad I was able to get this job and have the opportunity to apply for it. Applying for it was really a totally whim.

    I did it just to start getting myself in the mood of filling out applications again. because I knew it was coming up that I was going to have to have a job. This one just fits the bill all to nicely. I was just like well I might as well pick one up, and fill it out. Anyways, Just wanted to write about how glad I am for my job.

2 comments:

  1. man i read the first paragraph and stopped once you stopped talking about video games

    ReplyDelete