![]() |
| Source: http://cabaretstills.deviantart.com |
However, today as I was waiting for Trax to go home I was thinking about "how much I have to do" and I was feeling pretty stressed (ask shaun about my epidemic of white hairs...thats really mostly my dads fault though) and I realized, Why am I stressing so bad about this? Yeah, sure you have lots to do, yeah it is a lot of work, but hold it right like this and tip your head a bit, and WHAM! New perspective!!!
I realized, even though I really have a lot to do, I shouldn't hide and cower from it, it shouldn't overshadow my life, its not some big terrifying thing. It is all stuff to do! stuff to get done!!! Things that once I'm finished with I can look back and say look at these awesome results from all that. These are not things to be scared of, I should be EXCITED to do them. To get things done!
I love the fact that sometimes, if we just change our perspectives a little it can make such a HUGE difference in how we feel. Quite literally, taking a different perspective can turn the world upside down, even when it feels like it is holding you upside down.

No comments:
Post a Comment