Thursday, December 16, 2010

Relationships



Just a small one today... I just was thinking today about what makes a relationship. I have to say, relationships are first and for most nothing to be scared of. I seem to have bad luck with relationships. I seem to have run into a number of situations were people think that a relationship is some terrible thing. Like they are something you have to only experience if it is going to end well. Well the truth is sometimes they don't, but that is no reason to dislike them or to stay away from them. The fact is you learn the most about someone when you are in a relationship with them. Its true there are things that make it complicated sometimes, and sometimes you get hurt. That sucks, that sucks a lot, not going to lie, however, for every time I've ever been hurt in a relationship the relationship before hand has been worth the pain I went through at the end.
Its true I'm a bit dramatic at times, and yeah I wear my heart on my sleeve but is that such a bad thing? maybe it is... haha. I dunno. But honestly, I'm a caring, loving guy, and I just want someone that will let me care for them and they will care for me. Someone I can expect everything from and they can expect everything from me. Everything wont always be there but I will do my honest 100% best to do it. Marriage and Love don't make sense. You have to stop thinking about it and get over all the malarky and make it work. Luckily things like Power-Aid infused snow-balls can keep me happy, well at least temporarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment