Monday, December 20, 2010

Las Vegas

Woot!! its good to be back in Vegas. Don't get me wrong, I love Salt Lake City and all but. Vegas is just nice. haha. I think its mostly becasue there are a plethora of people here that I thoroughly enjoy hanging out with and being with. My family and my friends here are just.. amazing.
Last night I had some friends over and we watched Princess and the Frog. It was a pretty cute movie. I enjoyed it. Other then that, we had our polar express trip, that was awesome... Especially the detour of 28 miles towards L.A. that we took on accident. haha. Yeah for Adventure.
I'm super excited for the next couple of weeks. I'm going to my cabin in Utah with the family for Christmas. Its going to be awesome i'm sure!!! I mean, it is my whole family, in one cabin. It will be EPIC. haha. I'm definitely going to have to do much snowboarding as well as plenty of snow showing, exploring, and snowball fighting.
I'm also excited for the cabin trip I'm planning with my friends for January. That will be just as EPIC as my family being there. Maybe even more so... We will see haha. I hope I can pull that all together, and I hope I can make money to fund the project. I'm so sick of being out of money, I'm trying to do stuff to make money but ugh. haha. Today I'll have to write a couple hours of stuff for my mom. I need to start working seriously on my book though. I want to be a good writer and make money doing it. That would make my life a lot simpler haha. We will see...
I'm not excited for school to start. It seems like break just started and it seems like its almost over already. What is with that? Although on the same hand I am excited to take some of my classes I have next semester, some seem really cool, and I want to get settled in and hopefully I can find a good job that would be really awesome.
Today, I decided I realized I want to take time with something important to me. I usually just want things to happen quick and know what is happening and its nice. When things don't happen that way I usually get frustrated, annoyed and tell myself things can be found better elsewhere and move on. This time... I don't want to move on. I don't wanna look somewhere else. I want to give this as much chance as I can. It is worth it to me to wait and see, even if it doesn't end well for me, I can't just let this go, I have to see it through to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment