Friday, December 10, 2010

Really!?


Today... today was a good day. Haha. I have to thank Devrey for her help with my math homework, as always. Such a blessing that one is!! haha. I also have to thank Seth for making dinner, and for proof reading my papers, that was most awesome of you my friend.

And I have to thank Alexander for this awesome picture-->
Its pretty much amazing..

So its 1:32 in the morning, I'm pretty tired but for whatever reason... I don't want to go to sleep. It happens to me sometimes, I really dont feel like I have done much of anything "productive" in about a week. I have snowboarded, day dreamed, worked on homework, (and no that isn't productive, no mater what your teachers say.) and read half of Towers of Midnight (and that is only in the last two days I might add). Awesome book I might... also add, Highly recommend checking it out, well if you have read the other 12 in the series of course... that is the wheel of time series if you didn't already know.

However, I should have been looking for a job, working on my moms blog and working on my own book this week... However I suppose its not that big of a deal. That is what I'm going to do all next week...Right before going to Vegas for Christmas break! that will be fun. Can't wait.

Other then that life is well. Although I do worry often about a number of things... But that is neither here nor there and will certainly get nothing accomplished except keep me from sleep... Which is exactly what it is doing now. I need a good Adventure. Hence why I cant WAIT to go to Vegas. I don't have much else to say other then I'm tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment