Friday, January 14, 2011
A new Job!!
So, I got the job at the Radisson in Downtown Salt Lake City. That is freaking AWESOME!! and its freaking exciting. Sadly I will literally have near no social live during the week and on weekends very little of one. It will be worth it though. Making money, starting to get an in into what I want to do as a career. I do have to find somewhere to do my internship this summer now though, and I only have, I think, a month to find one. (internship applications are due in the first half of February I think). Thats ok though, I'm sure I'll find one, or figure out when I can do one, maybe I'll wait till next fall, That would work too. I'll look hard and I'll find something. God will provide as I do my best to find one. Just like he provided me with this Job because, He knew I needed it to provide for myself. He opened the door and gave me the opportunity to walk through it. I really didn't think I would get a job there at all. The Radisson is pretty upper end. OH!! that is so AWESOME!! I still can't believe that I actually got the job! that is so cool. Next on my list of things to complete, Call my councilor and set up an appointment to speak about making my minor Journalism. Then, we will see where I will go from there. I love my major, I love life, I love the Lord. I love my family, and I love my friends =P. Sorry for the major lack of pictures from my end btw, I promise I'll start taking more... I'll get my camera up and running and put it my car so I'll be sure to remember =) haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment