Saturday, January 8, 2011
Cabin day San
Well day three was amazing, it started as always with "family" prayer, followed by some amazing Yoga, instructed by yours truly. That was good fun, then came snowboarding, Taught Seth and Lea how to snowboard, that was awesome, then came home got some lunch and went out with Dena and Tyler Pack. That was some good stuff!!! I had a really awesome time haha, even though it got inconsiderately cold there at the end of the day, NO BENO! haha, but it really wasn't so bad. Then I had Pulled Pork sandwiches for dinner, played some Apples to Apples, ticket to ride, and lastly UNO. All in all a good day, maybe we will play some Werewolf later, or maybe murder in the dark round 2... we will see! haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha you didn't want Beno??? I think you should have taken some before that pulled pork ;]. I know it was you stinkin up the living room ;p lol jkjk. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteWhat??? I don't even think I was IN the Living room, I came home took a shower and went to bed!! haha =P
ReplyDelete