Friday, January 7, 2011

Cabin, Day Ni.

Well today we went snowboarding. We had a great time, Kristie biffed it hard core, she hit her head a good one. Other then that it was good. ITs a bit icy thats no fun. but it was really good. um... yeah now we are trying to make pizza and its not going so well. it wont rise...for some reason. Hopefully we get that going soon. if not, eh we will figure it out haha. Well.. yeah... I dunno... I dont really have anything else to say. I just kinda wanna go snowboarding. again. and again... and... again....
So then we played some Murder in the Dark!!! felt like a freaking kid again, so that was SO AWESOME, I was the only Murderer to win, killed everyone....MMMMMWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! yeha pretty much. Anyways, so then we played MAKE THAT SOUND!! which is always amazingly fun and funny... so it was so good. haha. Then we played Werewolf, that was fun... very fun version of Mafia. So yeah, way fun night, full of SO MANY LAUGHS.. oh how I love ot Laugh!!! there is nothing better, I must say..

No comments:

Post a Comment