Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Morning After.

So, Its the day after my Birthday. May 21st. Cool things about today, supposedly it is the start of the rapture at 6pm tonight. Thats interesting, we will see at 6 tonight what really happens... Secondly, and I am SO ANGRY about this... If you know me, you know that Math and I have never really enjoyed eachothers company. I understand and know the usefulnes of some math but, alot that they make you do in school is just crazy and over done. So, this being said, the last math class I have had was Math 1010 which, is exactly this kind of math, math that you will never, ever, ever use again in your life. So...This math class I got a C- in... so This semester I went to get into 1030, the last math class I will ever have to take in my life! and... they wouldn't let me add it. why you ask?; because I got a C- in 1010 and not a C. I was very annoyed, and explored my options. I found that I would have to take the placement test to get into 1030. So I went and took it, failed, studied for a week and took it again. I scored a 97% on the math 1010 protion of the test. Yet, they still placed me in Math 1010...SO I went to the Head of the Math Advisors, and spoke with her. She looked over my score on the placement test and said, well its obvious you are way above 1010, you have a gray situation...We dont make exceptions, but I'll give you an add code so you can get into 1030. SO, mission complete!!! I went and added the class, went to the class two times, the second time took a test, which I passed. Then....what happens Last night when I get home from work and I check my email..... The School emailed me, saying I didn't meet the requirements and they dropped my A.K.A KICKED me out of the class!!!!! What the crap is that!! SO, I emailed the Advisor, and Have I heard anything back? of course not... its a weekend, she can't be expected to send an email on the weekend is she? so of course, here I am.. not able to do homework... sorry teacher The school kicked me out of the class after they said I could add it!! GGGGAAAAAHHHHHh!!! yeah anger...

OK Moving on to lighter happier subjects.. Like Mass Effect 2!!!! such a good game... IT should be ILLIGAL to make games so good... like Mass Effect 2 and Star Craft 2... ugh... haha. Rather, as Brian (my boss) put it, NO it should be REQUIRED to make a game that good. And I must say, I agree. So choice. If you have the means of picking a copy of, of either game, I highly recommend it. SO, what brings about all this Mass Effect love you might ask? Its not really a new game, infact its really an old game. I have beaten it before yes, and the first one too; However, for some time I've wanted to get it for my PS3 so I can prepare to import a Commander Shepard of DOOM! So, why did I finally get it? Cause I didn't!! I got home from work last night, walk into my room and Seth reaches over and picks up something and says here you go bro, happy birthday! and what is it!!!??? A COPY OF MASS EFFECT 2!!!!! for those of you who dont know... I usually get home from work between 11:15 and 11:30. I started playing mass effect right away, got distracted by 3 quick matches of Star Craft 2, Then went back to Mass Effect 2 and finally decided maybe I should go to bed at 3am... and then Woke up this morning and instead of going running and working out and being productive, like I planned this morning... I started playing Mass Effect 2 and didn't stop until 2:20....I have work at 3, crap, shower get read leave very fast, very fast. So...Seth thank you for ruining my good nights sleep, and my productive morning, and yet... not ruining them either.

So, I need to get out, good thing Tomorrow I have band myself from playing on Sundays, and I need to write a Gospel Message, I have missed to many lately. Don't worry, I'm not really so much of a slacker/gamer/anti-socialite that I will loose my life to video gaming, just a few days here and there. haha. So Anyways, here we are th Day After my Birthday... Oh, I should do my homework now, that needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment