Thursday, May 19, 2011

Life, Generalities, Monies, Rain, Rain...and more rain... oh yeah.. and work..

I'm at work, yep.. at work writing a blog... really alot of my blogs are done while I"m sitting here.. behind this desk... looking out the glass doors of the hotel where I work, wishing I could be out in the sunshine, or in the case of today serious rain storm. People keep saying its cold, but I dont really care... tis better then standing for your 8 hour shift when no one is checking in. Anyways, enough of my complaining.. So lets go through the title, Life, is awesome. It is very good, just working and going to school. Only problems I have with it, my lack of weekends, and my lack of companionship. Those arn't so bad though, I get out still, if I didn't you would all know. Things wouldn't be good and Salt Lake City wouldn't exist anymore if that were the case. Generalities? I dont even know what I mean by that, so moving on... MOnies. I do love MOnies. hench why I have a job... although I must say I really do enjoy my job too, even when its a crazy slow day and its raining out side and I want to go play in the rain and not work. Which brings us to the next part of the title, RAIN! I love the RAIN!!! it is so cool!!! haha I wish I could have been out in it today, it was rainning so hard! =( oh well. haha. And lastly, work. Work is great, some awesome people watching here in the lobby, and some funny stories... which is always a good thing.

Anyways, what else?? I am trying to plan a trip to Seattle, or at least wanting to, its looking like it wont be till Aug. but thats ok, it will work out nicely and it will be good to get out of bloody Salt Lake City. Not that SLC is bad or anything, I'm just tired of being here and not seeing anything new! If we go to Seattle there will have to be a trip to Crater Lake. IF you ahve never been I highly recommend checking it out! it is AMAZING! litterally! It is such a pretty place. the lake, so smooth, clear, and oh... words cant discribe the beauty of creater lake..

Furthermore, I haven't been working on my book very often, I know, I'm a slacker again! fail! oh well. I mean to, I really do... I finished The Clash of Kings this morning, maybe that will free up a little time, untill Ibuy the next book, which I"m not doing until after I build my Hackintosh... which will be happening, hopfully in the next few week.I want to get 1 or 2 paychecks then.. its off to Newegg.com and other sites to buy all the parts. WOOT! haha. That will be a fun day, the day the parts come that is. Another plan in the pipes Saturday MOrning cartoons, I'm not sure yet when that is going to happen 2 friends from Provo are probably attending, well it was 1 friend, (DAVID TWITCHELL) in Provo that had the idea and found the site to make it happen. Go David. anyways, that will be a fun saturday. Other then that things are pretty good. Just chilling, gonig to school and living life. Anyways, I have next Sunday off so I'll be sure to write a real Gospel Thought on Sunday, I know I've missed alot =(

No comments:

Post a Comment