I'll start by saying thank you Niki for the wonderful topic. My mind has been in a bit of a stupor of thought of late and I couldn't think of anything to write.
How Great Thou Art, words truly cannot express the feelings that poor from my heart for my Lord, Jesus Christ. I have been having a hard time juggling life lately, and yet, I've been at peace for most of it, dispite the difficutlies. The Lord is my constant compfort and guide, even when he sometimes doesn't give you the answer you want, or an answer at all, which in its self is an answer. Let it be known that God will never leave us abandoned.
This past Friday I went to the Temple, and while I was there I was amazed at how good I felt. How amazing the Temple is, the knowledge, the peace, the quite, the depiction of the Saviors love. The feeling of love that fills my heart and soul when I am there and when I think about the savior is overpowering.
The Lord God created all things that are on the earth, He created the Earth, He created the universe, the stars, the sun, the moon, everything. For us, He created these things, and this is not all, He created them, and then He came down upon this creation to die for us, so that we could return and live with Him, so that we could learn and grow and continue to progress beyond this life.
I think about the Hymn that we are singing in Choir next week, titled "Easter Song" and, I just want to go out into the street and shout it out at the top of my lungs. Like today, when we were practicing, and like usual I was sing base, but at the very end we start to crescendo and get louder, and I can't sing as loud low as I can higher, so I switched to the tenner part and let my feelings burst though the words of the song. I really can't explain the feelings that fill my heart in such a moment as that.
I love the oppertunity that I have to sing in the choir, even though I cant sing well. It fills my heart with great joy. The Lord is why I have all that I do, He is the reason for my family, my love, my life. Often I want to sing.
"When Christ shall come,
With shouts of acclamation,
And take me home,
What joy shall fill my heart!
Then I shall bow
In humble adoration
And there proclaim,
"My God, how great Thou art!" "
The Lord is Great, Great beyond measure.
No comments:
Post a Comment