Monday, April 11, 2011
I know, I'm a bloody slacker.
So its Monday, and yes, yesterday I didn't post my usual Sunday, Gospel blog. So hate me. I've been busy with school and the like and work... I work alot, so yeah, I'm a slacker and let this fall by the way side. IT maybe be like that still yet for a couple of weeks till school is out. Fear not though, as soon as I'm done with school again I promise I will post every sunday again, as long as my sunday isn't spent in travel, in which case I will post one the following Monday. That being said...I plan on writing a blog about Testimony, not my testimony, but what A testimony is, what it consists of. This I will write... next sunday most likely. It is now my intention to read a book for a few hours, and then do homework, Lastly, to go to work... Later yinz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment